1. What does it mean to be a Christian School?
A Christian School is one that uses the Bible and the truth found in the Bible as its foundation of all learning. Each of the various subjects are rigorously taught through the lens of God’s truth. In addition, the goal is not simply to learn facts but to educate a student so that they have the opportunity to live a successful life after they graduate.
2. Will my child be prepared to attend a selective college or university?
Yes. The school offers a college preparatory curriculum that allows each student the opportunity to apply and be accepted at the college or university of their choice.
3. How do I apply to GBCS?
Application information can be obtained through the admissions link in this website or by calling 770.222.8955 for K5-12th Grade or 678.384.6946 for Nursery-K4.
4. Does GBCS offer tuition assistance or scholarships?
No, not at the present time.
5. Are siblings automatically admitted?
Each student at GBCS is tested and considered individually. Therefore, admission is determined on an individual basis.
6. Is transportation available?
7. From where do the students come?
Most of the students at GBCS come from the counties of Paulding, Cobb, and Douglas.
8. Do GBCS students wear school uniforms?
Yes. The school uses Buckhead Uniforms and Uniform Depot to provide school uniforms. Additional information can be found in the application packet.
9. What are the hours of the school day?
K5-12th Grade begins at 8:15AM and ends at 3:30PM. Morning and afternoon care are also available for an additional cost.
Nursery and Preschool hours are 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM. Academic Instruction hours are 8:15AM - 3:30PM.
Morning Care: 6:30AM-8:05AM Afternoon Care: 4:00PM-6:30PM